Terms & Conditions
Use of the website is provided by Interior Gardening Psychological Services subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
– By using this website you are accepting the terms and conditions. They are effective from your first visit.
– Interior Gardening Psychological Services may change these terms and conditions from time to time; your use of the website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use.
– Interior Gardening Psychological Services reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time.
– Interior Gardening Psychological Services has taken every precaution to make sure the content of this website is accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance. If you believe the content of any of our pages is inaccurate, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Interior Gardening Psychological Services accepts no liability for loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from use of this website. Interior Gardening Psychological Services makes all reasonable efforts to make sure malware or viruses are not transmitted from this website, however this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that you safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and files. Interior Gardening Psychological Services will not accept liability for damage caused by viruses.
– When we provide links to other websites it does not mean that we approve of or endorse the views and information contained in the website. We accept no liability for damage caused by malware or viruses on websites that we have linked to.
– Please request permission before using our logos or other branded material by writing to us at email@example.com. We reserve the right to require our logo to be removed from websites or printed material if it is not in our interests.
– Our downloadable documents, brochures and web pages are provided for your use. You may copy or print the information for private purposes including teaching. You may not amend the content or use it for commercial purposes without Interior Gardening Psychological Services' written consent.
– Images and photos used on this website are the property of Interior Gardening Psychological Services or other Copyright owners. They may not be reproduced or used without Interior Gardening Psychological Services’ or the copyright owner’s written consent.
1. Interior Gardening Psychological Services is committed to the ethical collection, retention and use of information that you provide to us about yourself (“Personal Information”) on this site https://www.interiorgardening.co.in/ (“Site”). Your ‘Personal Information’ may comprise the following:
a. your name
b. your age
c. your occupation
d. a user ID and password of your choice
e. your email and mailing address
f. your telephone number
g. your payment processing details
h. limited personal details
i. any other data as Interior Gardening Psychological Services may require or requested entry of on the website
3. Collection of Information:
a. Site Browsing: You browse the Site anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the Site. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. For instance, you would not be able to transact at the Site or make any donations at the Site, without providing the Site with Personal Information. If you desire to register yourself at the Site, you would be required to provide your Personal Information.
b. While you are browsing through the Site, the Site’s operating system may automatically record some general information (“General Information”) about your visit such as:
– the date and time you visit the Site, along with the address of the previous website your were visiting, if you linked to us from another website
– the type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer version ‘X’)
– which ‘hit’ it is on the Site
c. The General Information is not Personal Information. Interior Gardening Psychological Services’s tracking system does not record personal information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
d. The General Information is used by Interior Gardening Psychological Services statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the Site and to gauge the public interest in Interior Gardening Psychological Services and the Site. Such General Information may be shared by Interior Gardening Psychological Services with any person, at Interior Gardening Psychological Services’s discretion.
“Cookies” are small amounts of data that a website can send to a web browser on a visitor’s computer. The cookie is stored on a visitor’s computer. A cookie may enable the site holder to track how a visitor navigates through its site and the areas in which they show interest. This is similar to a traffic report: it tracks trends and behaviors, but does not identify individuals. Information gathered may include date and time of visits, pages viewed, time spent at the site, and the site visited just before and just after the Interior Gardening Psychological Services site.
Types of Cookies:
- Cookies can be set to expire: on a specified date after a specific period of time when a transaction has been completed or when a user turns off his/her browser. A cookie that is erased from memory when a visitor’s browser closes is called a “session” cookie. Cookies that expire based on a time set by the Web server are called “persistent” cookies.
- Persistent cookies may be used in some cases, for example, to recognize when a visitor returns to a website. The web browser will send the cookie information from the initial visit back to the website. This is useful to the visitor if he or she has established a password at a particular website and wants to be identified by that site to perform a function or transaction.
- To browse anonymously, you may set your browser to disable cookies or delete cookies. Please note that disabling cookies for some services will impact ability to use that service.
Refusing Cookies on Interior Gardening Psychological Services ‘s Website:
Note : Some product features and services provided by Interior Gardening Psychological Services require you to accept a cookie in order to be able to use the particular functionality or service. These cookies are used to establish a link between the user and the application server. The cookies contain unique session IDs, and no customer data is stored on the cookies.
5. Usage of Information
Personal information will be used by Interior Gardening Psychological Services for internal purposes including the following:
a. sending you inter alia emails, features, promotional material, surveys, brochures, catalogues, reminders for donations, regular updates on the utilisation of donations by Interior Gardening Psychological Services and other updates.
b. processing your donations to Interior Gardening Psychological Services and purchases of Interior Gardening Psychological Services products on the Site.
c. Delivering the Interior Gardening Psychological Services products you have purchased on the Site /Receipt for donations made by you to Interior Gardening Psychological Services.
d. Maintaining an internal confidential database of all the Personal Information collected from visitors to the Site.
e. Evaluating and administering the Site and Interior Gardening Psychological Services’ activities, responding to any problems that may arise and gauging visitor trends on the Site.
6. Disclosure of Personal Information by Interior Gardening Psychological Services:
a. Within Interior Gardening Psychological Services, access to Personal Information collected by Interior Gardening Psychological Services will be given only to those persons who are authorised by Interior Gardening Psychological Services and third parties hired by Interior Gardening Psychological Services to perform administrative services. Interior Gardening Psychological Services will provide access to third parties for inter alia entering and managing Personal Information in Interior Gardening Psychological Services’s Database, processing your orders or donations preparing address labels, sending emails , which require such third parties to have access to your Personal Information. Interior Gardening Psychological Services cannot guarantee that such parties will keep your Personal Information confidential and Interior Gardening Psychological Services will not be liable in any manner for any loss of confidentiality attributable to such third parties.
b. Interior Gardening Psychological Services may share Personal Information with any of persons who are associated with Interior Gardening Psychological Services, including companies and non-governmental organisations affiliated with Interior Gardening Psychological Services in any manner. Interior Gardening Psychological Services will retain ownership rights over such information and will share only such portions of the Personal Information as it deems fit.
c. Interior Gardening Psychological Services is not liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, damage(whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to you by the misuse of your Personal Information by a third party who is not an employee of Interior Gardening Psychological Services.
d. Notwithstanding anything contained herein or any other contract between you and Interior Gardening Psychological Services, Interior Gardening Psychological Services reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information about you without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal request or legal investigation, to conduct investigations of breaches of law, to protect the Site, to protect Interior Gardening Psychological Services and it’s property, to fulfil your requests, to protect our visitors and other persons and if required by the policy of Interior Gardening Psychological Services.
a. Interior Gardening Psychological Services endeavours to use up-to-date security measures to protect your Personal Information.
b. Interior Gardening Psychological Services however does not make any express or implied warranty with respect to the security measures that it may employ from time to time for the protection of the Personal Information.
8. Links to other Websites:
10. Copyright Protection:
All content on this Site including graphics, text, icons, interfaces, audio clips, logos, images and software is the property of Interior Gardening Psychological Services and/or its content suppliers and is protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The arrangement and compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of Interior Gardening Psychological Services and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. Permission is given to use the resources of this Site only for the purposes of making enquiries, making a donation or placing an order for the purchase of Interior Gardening Psychological Services products. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Site can only be made with the express permission of Interior Gardening Psychological Services. All other trademarks, brands and copyrights other than those belonging to Interior Gardening Psychological Services belong to their respective owners and are their property.
Partial or full refunds may be offered on a case-by-case basis for services that were paid for but not utilised due to extenuating circumstances:
- You may request a refund upto 30 days from the payment date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the transaction details for the payment you are seeking a refund for and your reasons for the same.
- Your request will be reviewed by Interior Gardening and you can expect a response within 5-7 working days. If further information is required to assess the claim, it is the service user's responsibility to ensure that the information is provided in a timely manner.
- If your request is approved, the parital or full refund, as deemed valid will be transferred to you within 14 working days.
- Interior Gardening reserves the sole right to refuse a refund if the criteria of extenuating circumstances is not met, there is no proof of an initial transaction, or if you have violated any terms of agreement set forth by the Client Informed Consent form or any legally binding documents.
- Refunds for international payments will be made at the exchange rate set on the date of the initial transaction.
- Refunds cannot be offered soley based on disastisfaction with Interior Gardening's quality of services.
- Refunds cannot be offered for products purchased or services used through other organisations/companies that are named or linked on Interior Gardening's website.